Req ID: 103727
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a ServiceNow Architect to join our team in VANCOUVER, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Are you a dynamic and experienced ServiceNow Solution Architect and Implementation Specialist?
We need your drive to lead our client’s IT Service Management goals to success!
As a Senior member of our team, you will help delight our clients, grow our practice, mentor your teammates, design client solutions, and contribute to the overall ServiceNow Implementation practice advancement.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years developing solution architectures for ServiceNow implementations
- 5+ years leading ServiceNow implementations or similar IT Service Management implementations
- 5+ years consulting experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification or higher
- ServiceNow implementation certification
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work directly with our clients to understand their IT Service Management vision and implementation requirements
- Design ServiceNow solution architecture, including infrastructure, integration, and ServiceNow configuration
- Lead an implementation team to develop and configure ServiceNow based projects
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients, provide subject matter expertise, work and define best practices and lead with implementation guidance for the team
- Mentor and grow the ServiceNow team
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 177 W Hastings St #2500, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery