About VoPay International Inc.
VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
VoPay is currently looking for a Social Media Coordinator and Content Creator to join our team and enrich our websites and channels with new blog posts, guides and marketing materials. The Social Media Coordinator and Content Creator’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, you will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we would love to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research industry related topics (combining sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products and services
- Prepare well structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with Marketing and Design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-round consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- 3 years proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing or another related degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Portfolio of previous work experience and published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands on experience with Content Management Systems (eg. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the financial technology services would be an advantage