We are the force that enables Amazon businesses to conduct risk investigations securely, efficiently, and at scale. We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager with superior communication and collaborative skills, who can work closely with cross-functional stakeholders, software engineers, and product teams to deliver complex, scalable, and high-quality solutions.
As a Sr. Technical Program Manager, you will collaborate with multiple teams to deliver the best product through the most efficient use of resources and technologies while partnering with stakeholders to assemble project teams, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting project milestones. Utilizing your experience, you will assess risk, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit.
If you are self-directed, love building software, know how to get things done, and are eager to take on big challenges, we’d love to talk to you!
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
· 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
· Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· 5+ years of technical program management experience
· BS in computer science or a related technical discipline.
· Ability to engage multiple teams to drive consistent expectations towards a shared goal
· Proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of responsibility
· Strong organizational skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
· Experience in creating and managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with multiple teams in support of business goals
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Possesses excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- CAD Month
- Address 510 W Georgia St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 0M3, Canada