STRX (Sub Ten Regional Experience) team is working on innovative solution aimed towards making Low ASP selection profitable by providing CX nudge and encouraging basket building. Team is responsible for providing Low ASP item recommendations and increasing UPOs (units per order) by creating a value added shopping experience by offering relevant product bundles. Another major area where team is focusing on is to develop a regional, selection experimentation system that enables the testing of selection and the determination of the value of offering the selection.
As a technical program manager in this role you will:
· Think big and work with senior leadership, business stakeholders and engineering teams to define product strategy, business and technical requirements.
· Deliver results by driving execution of programs spanning multiple organizations from concept to launch.
· Earn trust through regular communication with senior management on status, risks and changes.
· Own all metrics around initiative goals you will define.
· Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
· 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
· Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· 5+ years of technical program management experience
· Proficient knowledge of Project/Program Management principles and processes.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams.
· Experience in creating and managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with multiple teams in support of business goals.
· Hands-on experience with agile methodologies and proven leadership skills.
· Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, object oriented development, build processes, change control management and release models.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- CAD Month
- Address 510 W Georgia St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 0M3, Canada