Established in 2007, Blue Grouse Wine Cellars provides turnkey wine storage solutions for residential and commercial establishments. Known for excellent customer satisfaction and professionalism, we install wine cellars in high-end homes within the Metro Vancouver area.
This is a full-time position. Your territory will be Metro Vancouver, primarily on the North Shore, west side of Vancouver and South Surrey.
Successful candidates may have previously worked as an installer of wine cellars, kitchen cabinetry, custom closets or have experience completing full renovation projects.
Core responsibilities include:
- Setting up a job site to ensure the customer’s property is protected.
- Framing of walls/rooms.
- Installing insulation and vapour barrier.
- Drywalling, mudding, painting.
- Installing exterior grade doors.
- Installing modular or custom wine racking.
- Cleaning up the job site and removing all debris throughout the project.
- Occasional organization and shipping/receiving assistance in warehouse.
It is useful if you are also able to:
- Install slate or ceramic tiles on walls/floors.
- Rough in electrical.
- Source your own assistant for projects requiring a second set of hands.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Comfort level with basic technology/communication (ie. completing electronic time sheets, answering phone calls/emails in a timely manner while on a work site).
- Customer service orientation and professional presentation. We cannot stress enough how important a positive attitude and communication with our customers is.
- Own tools and reliable truck.
Compensation is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience and skill set. To join our team please reply to this posting with your resume and salary expectations.