Req ID: 110393
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Dev Ops Specialist to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Candidates based in Victoria BC will be given preference, but the position is open to candidates across BC.
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to work with our developer teams on building and deploying modern, microservice, API-first applications.
You love all things DevOps, and love to automate ALL THE THINGS. You thrive on the challenges that come from the fast-paced and ever-changing nature of the work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, development, and deployment of CI/CD pipelines
- Operational support, and continuous evolution of existing pipelines
- Integration of code quality, security scanning, and QA tools with pipelines
- Working with application teams to ensure smooth deployments of tools, patches and upgrades
- Mentoring and coaching team members
- 3 years of hands-on experience with DevOps tools and approaches
- Strong hands-on troubleshooting and deployment experience at least one automation tool (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitLab, Bamboo)
- Infrastructure automation knowledge and experience with tooling (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Jenkins)
- Extensive Windows Server and Linux experience with strong shell scripting and system programming capability (POSIX Shell, Bash, PowerShell)
- Experience with Docker
- Some cloud experience (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- OpenShift experience an asset
- Familiarity with systems monitoring, log aggregation, and dashboard solutions (e.g. Elastic, ELK, Splunk, Prometheus)
- Experience with promoting a DevOps culture and introducing it to new teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An understanding of what is possible, what is not possible, and the maturity to communicate this to our clients effectively
- Experience working with external clients as a consultant is an asset
If you are passionate about technology, the clients, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from our solutions. We recruit professional results-oriented team players who have true vision and creativity. Our talented consultants are passionate about what they do and excited to delight our customers with their knowledge and capabilities.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada