Req ID: 100262
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Helpdesk Sr. Director to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Manage the delivery of Service Desk to the BC Health Authorities and collaborate with the Delivery Executive as well as the client leadership team.
- Collaborate on all active improvement initiatives utilizing Project Management approach
- Assist in leading the team in building and maintaining standard documentation for governing processes and toolsets for an effective Service Desk
- Lead your team to conduct routine compliance audits against published standards
- Evaluate and recommend corrective actions against procedural issues reported
- Support and coach your leadership team as well as other team members
- Contribute and/or prepare executive leadership reports and presentations to sustain continuous improvement
- Interface and communicate with project team and leadership within highly-matrixed organization
- Collaborate with NTTD Service Desk peers and delivery organization to bring global best practices to the operation
- Reside in Metropolitan Vancouver BC
- 5+ years of Project Management, PMO and/or resource management experience
- 10+ years experience in Service Desk operations or related work experience.
- Should have managed large complex organization of more than 300+ people
- Should be ready to work in a 24/7 Flexible work hours
- Proactive approach to problem solving and resolution
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Ideal candidate will be detail and process oriented, and possess strong organizational, analytical skills
- Expertise with MS Office suite (Word formatting, PowerPoint animations, Excel macros, pivot tables, charts / graphs)
- Experience working with various IT infrastructure teams is preferred
- Strong team working skills across geographically dispersed virtual teams. The bulk of the team is in Province.
- Would be responsible of Overall SLA for all customers in the organization
- People management/ Attrition / Hiring/ motivation/ R&R, etc.
- Responsible in implementing automation in the End User Computing environment
- High level account reviews post liaising with account and project teams
- To ensure productivity and utilization for the team should be high and grows year on year
- Hold outstanding relationships with peers across the organization and help in growth of business
For more information contact me; email@example.com
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery