Req ID: 98763
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Request Management Analyst – ITIL to join our team in Burnaby, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
- Maintain Request workbooks and all necessary documents within the Request Fulfillment system
- Identify resolver groups responsible at the Request Task level for the completion of requests
- Maintain Request Fulfillment process flow documents
- Respond to and aid in the resolution of Request Fulfillment issues
- Provide training for users of Request Fulfillment
- Participate in the Aging record review
- Ensure accurate, complete, and timely record updates
- Review and approve Request Fulfillment records that require your approval as listed in the workflow
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of requests
- Coordinate account suggestions to the Service Management processes and tools
- Drive the efficiency of Request Management, including developing and maintaining relevant processes and procedures
- Minimum 5+ years of experience across various ITIL Process/discipline with the IT Industry.
- Minimum 3 + years of experience in Request Management Process
- Minimum 3 + years of experience in Service Now Tool working across various ITIL Process i.e. Incident, Configuration, and Service Request management.
- Degree: Bachelors in any stream or equivalent work experience
- Certification: Mandatory ITIL V3 Foundation, good to have ITIL 4 Edition Foundation.
- Candidates must be willing to work in our Burnaby office
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery