Req ID: 109537
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Developer (Microsoft ETL Developer) to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Senior Business Intelligence Developer (Microsoft ETL Developer)
Location: Vancouver or Victoria, BC
We are seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Developer who is specialized in Microsoft (SSIS) ETL development. We are looking for individuals that are innovative and creative, demonstrate problem solving and judgment skills, be collaborative and are able to work well in a team environment. You must have excellent listening skills, be highly responsive and have a customer service orientation. Only candidates that are currently and immediately eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
Key Areas of Responsibility
You will participate and support on-going BI testing activities through technical analysis/diagnosis throughout the Microsoft BI Stack ( SSRS, SSIS, SQL*Server
- Work as part of a team of BI developers to create a full BI solution utilizing Microsoft ETL products (Microsoft – SSIS). This includes Data Warehouse Development, Unit Testing and UAT.
- Take on detailed development tasks
- Contribute to System Testing and Integration Testing – aid in development of test plans.
- Work as part of a team to develop BI solutions including Data Analysis, Dimensional Modelling and ETL Design
- Strong Kimball and SQL skills, with strong analytical and data skills
- Development experience within the full Microsoft stack ( SSRS, SSIS, SQL*Server ) ,
- Ability to identify and diagnose issues.
- Previous UAT/Testing experience on BI projects
- Good communication and organizational skills
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- University or college degree
- Strong Business Analysis and Data Analysis skills
- Other systems development experience
- Technical background with proven trouble shooting skills
- Adept at delving into systems to find the true root cause for the issue at hand
- Strong organization and analytical skills with excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently on multiple simultaneous tasks within a challenging fast paced team and customer oriented environment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada