Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime” Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Top five reasons to work in Maintenance:
1. Working outside in Whistler British Columbia
2. Once in a lifetime learning experience
3. Best schedule – 3 days off every week.
4. Every single working day presents challenges different from the last day
5. Great team environment
Position Status: Full Time (30-40 hours/week) Year Round, Hourly
What you’ll be doing:
- To continually strive to exceed our Guest’s expectations and to create experiences of a lifetime.
- To ensure proper safety and cleanliness in the shops at all times.
- Work professionally with the public and all departments at all times. Clean and well groomed.
- Trouble shooting of mechanical and electrical systems on various equipment.
- Commercial Transport/Heavy Duty mechanics and inspections on assorted equipment including tracked vehicles, heavy/light trucks and busses.
- Removal, repair and assembly of components.
- Detailing, including painting of equipment.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, safety focused environment
- Fill out work orders, daily sheets as required.
- Move equipment safely in and out of service building.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed Commercial Transport and or Heavy Duty for B.C. or Interprovincial Ticketed tradesperson
- Certified BC commercial transport inspector definitely an asset
- Competency with Commercial Transport and Heavy Duty mechanics
- Must be able to work at a high level without supervision in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to drive ATVs, Trucks and Snowmobiles for equipment recoveries and on-hill temporary repairs to assorted vehicles.
- Strive to add to an integrated, professional, highly motivated team, a must.
- Capable of lifting and fitting tires to Buses, Trucks and Heavy Equipment
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 273648
- Address 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, B.C, Canada