We are looking for a full time Office Administrator/Bookkeeper for our office in the White Rock area. The successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, be very well organized, a self-starter and wanting to learn and grow into additional responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of:
- Sage 50 (Simply Accounting)
- QuickBooks Online and Desktop
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Outlook (appointments and e-mail)
- Full cycle bookkeeping
- Common office procedures
- Aptitude and willingness to learn additional related software packages.
- Function well in a small, close knit team.
- Able to work independently when required.
After orientation, assume responsibility for the day to day operation of the office:
- Scheduling appointments
- Petty Cash
- Open and close office
- Filing etc.
Complete assigned bookkeeping tasks for our clients, including, but not limited to:
- Day to day data entry
- Account reconciliations
- Government filings (GST, PST, WorkSafe, R.O.E. etc.)
Initially performed under supervision, bookkeeping assignments will, in time, be performed independently with the employee managing his or her workload to meet filing deadlines.
Position is suitable for someone entering bookkeeping as a career. Professional development opportunities are provided with certification through the Institute of Profession Bookkeepers of Canada a goal.
- Compensation $20-$23 per hour based on experience CAD $20-$23 per hour based on experience Month
- Address 1548 Johnston Rd, White Rock, British Columbia V4B 3Z6, Canada